What are some of the benefits others have experienced when practicing mindfulness?
- Relaxation from stress and tension.
- Greater poise in dealing with life’s difficulties.
- More ease in the face of chronic pain.
- Relief from obsessive thinking and bad moods.
- More harmony and love in personal relationships.
- Increased ability to focus on the task at hand.
- Greater freedom and creativity.
- A deep sense of inner balance and repose.
All these factors have been measured scientifically and found to benefit from mindfulness-based practices. See the Science of Mindfulness page for details.